NT 240 Blister Packing Machine is especially designed to provide more flexible and durable blister packaging services. It is constructed with excellent quality raw material with the use of highly advance engineering techniques. The Machine can work on various foils like PVC, PVDC coated PVC, Pet, PP, COC, aclair, alu/alu etc. The design is worked based on the film to be used for packing. This machine is best used in all Pharmaceuticals Industry to pack products in Blister. This machine is highly adaptable to all weather conditions which makes it more reliable. Customers can avail this product from us at cost efficient rates.
Designed and manufactured in accordance with GMP standards and pharmaceutical requirements
Salient features :
- High speed intermittent motion.
- Plug forming for alu-alu (cold forming).
- Compressed air forming for PVC (thermo forming).
- PLC controlled operation with touch screen interface.
- Pack advancement can be set through HMI
- Product feeding by servo controlled drum feeder or by direct Channel feeding with brush feeders.
- Hot perforation and embossing inbuilt with pack cutting station.
- Easy slide in tools for cutting, perforation embossing.
- Stereo type printing station.
- Print registration control for pack to print.
- Quick and easy format changeover.
Optional features :
- Pin hole detection system
- Non-filled camera system
- Ink-jet printing system
Packaging Materials :
- Base film thermoformable PVC, PVC with PE/PVDC, COC, ACLAR, PET
- Cold forming -tri laminated aluminium
- Lidding foil - heat sealable aluminium
Advance Features :
- Vertical pack cutting
- Sealed blister packs are cut in vertical direction. Embossing and perforation inbuilt at same station opposite to cutting tool.
- Rotary pick and place
- Vertical packs are picked by means of vacuum, while OK packs are ejected at 90Â° and rejected packs at 45Â°.
- Rotary type drum feeding
- Drum feeding by servo controlled motion, which synchronises accordingly with machine speed. Feeding of products can also be done by direct channel feeding.
- This system is provided with EYE mark sensor to maintain the position of pre-printed matter of aluminium foil with respect to its formed cavities on blisters.
- PRINTING SYSTEM
- It is a pneumatic type stereo printing, consists of ceramic roller soaked with ink, stereo plate contacts with ink roller by linear motion and stamps on lid foil by pneumatic action.
Technical Specifications :
Max foil width
Max. forming advance
Base film thickness
Max 0.2 mm - 0.4 mm
Lidding foil thickness
Max 0.02 mm - 0.04 mm
190 X 138
40 Cycles / min (Cold forming)
40 Cycles / min (Thermo forming)
Max forming depth
35 Cfm at 6 bar pressure
150 liters / hour temp 8oC to 18oC
20 Hp ( 15 kw), 50 Hz, 3 Phase + N+E
Gala No: B/14, Shiv Mangal Compound, Behind Shiv Prabha Building, Asalpha Village, A.G. Link Road, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400084, India